Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's your favorite day spa in Southern California?

Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona is known as ';Nature's Day Spa.'; The mineral waters, the red clay mud and the scenery are not to be beat. I don't get there near enough but it's worth the drive every time.What's your favorite day spa in Southern California?
Well, I love Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona. The original Glen Ivy--it has been around since the 1920s. It's a magical place; you just have to go there to see how amazing it is. When you're on the grounds, it's like the rest of the world is far, far away.





The massage therapists are fantastic!





That said. I will never go there again because of the horrific way they treat their employees.What's your favorite day spa in Southern California?
I quit going to spas because of the sanitation issue. They never seem to wipe down their equipment to my satisfaction, just be careful and may sure they clean things before you use them.
The best one is Glen Ivy in the Brea Mall. Very peaceful, with good ammenities. I also like the Burke Williams in Sherman Oaks.
Spa Gregoires - Newport Beach.
Burke Williams and the Ritz Carlton are my favs. Their people are very professional, and don't try to sell you products after the treatment. (I';ve found other spas allow their people to do that, and they can get kinda pushy)


Also, both Burke and Ritz have big spa rooms with saunas, steam rooms, and jacuzzis that you can enjoy after your treatments. You get more bang for your buck that way!
I'm going to say something different then Glen Ivy, the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort %26amp; Spa, it's beachfront!! It's like 100 feet from the pier, literally!! But the Glen Ivy is nice too heh

No comments:

Post a Comment