Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I need help with a catch phrase, slogan, or tagline for my day spa.. any ideas?

I need a catch phrase that sticks in your mind like mc donalds or disney land. Something catchy that rolls off the tongue nicely.





The name of the spa is In EssenceI need help with a catch phrase, slogan, or tagline for my day spa.. any ideas?
im thinking something that uses the name of your spa. the true essence of loving yourself is pampering yourseff . get that essence. you can substitute taking care of yourself for pampering. the idea though is that a spa visit is showing love to yourself. or you can play off mcds slogan . you deserve a breather today so get out an relax ( get pampered) today at essence.I need help with a catch phrase, slogan, or tagline for my day spa.. any ideas?
For a fresh body, mind, and peace, come to In Essence and get In Touch with your inner spirit
';Essence, For No Imagination';
';A day of Essence';

No comments:

Post a Comment