Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have arranged a girls' trip to a local day spa. I would like to give everyone a gift . . .?

I'm looking for something inexpensive (I need 20) that is still cute. I thought maybe embriodered tote bags. I'm not looking for spa stuff (i.e. lotions) becuase we'll get all that at the spa. Any ideas ???I have arranged a girls' trip to a local day spa. I would like to give everyone a gift . . .?
I think a tote would be the perfect spa day gift.I found some on llbean.com.You can have thier intials put on it they run about $15.00 for the small ones which would be perfect to put everything from the spa in.Have fun!!!! P.S. can I come too? I have never been to a spa.LOL....Again have fun and good luck!!!I have arranged a girls' trip to a local day spa. I would like to give everyone a gift . . .?
A tote bag is a great idea, I think.


As for something else, I couldn't really suggest anything else without knowing the age of the girls.


15? 25? 45?





But, yeah, a tote bag would be a good idea, it's something that everyone would probably enjoy receiving.
Lavender-scented candles...it will remind you of your special day there...
http://designed2bsweet.com/index.asp?Pag鈥?/a>
vibrators
necklaces are always fun...if they're girls. Try visiting theknot.com and looking at gifts for bridemaids. I don't know if you're getting married or not...but either way they should have some good ideas.
cute martini glasses with their names on them with glitter or something, or an embroidered bag works as well
It depends on how much money you are willing to spend, but I know target has some $1 flip flops...that might be nice so that they keep their feet protected at the spa. The tote idea is really cute too.
Ive seen decent small size cosmetic cases at the dollar stores. But your idea is good if you have time. You could make them drawstring stlyle also. AND compliments for your efforts for the girls. mamatx
I think bubble blowers would be a cute idea, even if some of the girls are older. Like, it will remind them of their care-free days and such.





And bubbles are just so much fun to have! =]





I also like your tote bag idea! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment