Thursday, January 21, 2010

I went to get my eyebrow's arched- I went to a day spa and the girl there dropped wax on my eye lid.?

I have 2nd degee burns. The business is a recognized business by the better business burera- but the are not cooperating with me. The won't give me the owners name or number and the manager claims he does not know who it is-- What to do. This business is a small chain!I went to get my eyebrow's arched- I went to a day spa and the girl there dropped wax on my eye lid.?
If they won't cooperate, either leave them alone or contact a lawyer. And never in your life go to that place again!I went to get my eyebrow's arched- I went to a day spa and the girl there dropped wax on my eye lid.?
Take it to court and get a lawyer!
sew them and do not go back. u do not have to go to a spa to get them done. i went to ulta n mine were perfect and wax on my eye lid! plus most hair places also do eyebrows
Get a lawyer, they will take it from there
Get the address of the shop and tell the police about them. They can get into loads of trouble for that!
try looking up the name of the spa on the Internet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment