Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm looking for a good day spa in Riverside, CA to buy a gift certificate from. Any suggestions?

This will be a gift for my mom, so I need a good spa!I'm looking for a good day spa in Riverside, CA to buy a gift certificate from. Any suggestions?
Hey! thats my hood. Ok, Kelly's Spa at the Mission Inn is super nice, a bit pricy though. But if you are wanting a really pampered experience that would be it and it is in the Mission Inn which is always neat to go to.. A more cheaper way to go, but also nice is Serenity Day Spa, i have had a couple massages there and my sis goes all the time. They are right off the 91 around the Arlington offramp, Madison offramp area. Also, if she was willing to go outside of riverside, but not far, a day pass to Glen Ivy Hot Springs is the ultimate gift. It is in Corona i believe, off the 15, i think. It is really fun there, you can go on its web site or call 1 800 club mud. Good luck and if i think of any more i will come back to this.I'm looking for a good day spa in Riverside, CA to buy a gift certificate from. Any suggestions?
Look it up on the net, Riverside day spas.

No comments:

Post a Comment