Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My fiancee wnats me to go with her today to the day spa to have my nails done while she has her nails done.?

My fiancee Katie wants me to go along with her todday to the day spa when she has her nails done so i can have my nails done as well since i have a very very very bad nail biting habit. Should i do this or not?My fiancee wnats me to go with her today to the day spa to have my nails done while she has her nails done.?
I used to be a major nail biter, and I got over it in the oddest way. I'm a freshman now, but when I was in sixth grade, I bit my nails constantly. So whenever I found my self biting my nails, I would bite my tongue. Sounds painful, right? But I definetly stopped the biting! So go ahead and get your nails done, but please, no color or acrylics. Totally not on a guy. No offense, but if you walked around town with red nails, most people would get the impression you were gay.My fiancee wnats me to go with her today to the day spa to have my nails done while she has her nails done.?
Seriously?





There's nothing wrong with going and getting a manicure done with her, but acrylics and colour!? Don't be ridiculous.





A man's manicure is really to clean up the hands and nails. Just some nail trimming and buffing is required. No polish.
mail manicures are totally in!!! but acrylics and color, come on. . . I vote NO if you are taking a poll (to the color and acrylics anyway) and YES to the manicure. There are great color free polishes out there for nail biters that will deter you from biting, try one of those!
if she is paying, then why not?
Do it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment