Thursday, January 21, 2010

What should I bring/wear to my first time at a day spa?

Go in very comfortable clothes unless you are going somewhere afterward then dress for that occasion.


You should be provided with a spa robe and slippers for your day. I recommend that clients not put makeup on as it usually doesn't look great after your massage, facial, or steam bath.


I also advise clients to leave their jewelry at home if possible since during the massage and facial necklaces get in the way.


If you are going out after you spa treatments, bring with you your change of clothes, make up, and if you like a special soap or shampoo, bring a small bottle of those as well since most spa's have shower facilities and they also usually have hair dryers and curling irons for clients to use as well.





Enjoy your spa day!What should I bring/wear to my first time at a day spa?
Your Birthday Suit as long as it isn't all wrinkledWhat should I bring/wear to my first time at a day spa?
Yoga pants, panties, sports bra, tank top %26amp; flip flops. At least, that's what I wear.
they will give you flip flops and a robe, but at the end of the day, you'll probably take a shower so just take things you need to ';get yourself ready';, although most provide shampoo and soap and a hair dryer, but not lotion for dry skin or your face!!
something comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment