Saturday, January 23, 2010

What should I name my day spa?

I am doing a project of my business management class and the project is to make your own business and I need to come up with a name for my business that I am doing. I want to do a Day spa with everything you can think of; massages, hair cuts/coloring, mud baths, yoga classes, facials, spas, medicures, pedicures, and I want to sell products like make-up and shamoos and all the beatuy stuff. The thing is i have to come up with a name that isn't a business name already. I need help. Have any ideas what Ishould name my business?What should I name my day spa?
r%26amp;r (rest and relaxation)?? first thing that came 2 mind lolWhat should I name my day spa?
ermm this is what came to my head: dreamland lol:S , relaxation, luxcious, hot spring spa, SPAsinate yourself, relax %26amp; roll, beauty %26amp; relaxtion spa resort,Hot Spot , 'Your name' beauty salon.. example Tasha's Beauty salon..... [uhook your bra and get a massage at the spa lol im just joking for that one.].... garden of eden or eternal beauty .. hope i helped you:S gd luck hehe
Here is a totally different approach to getting a name for your day spa for your business management class that is both fun and can involve your friends.


Try this link: http://www.ychange.com/ychangeblog/?p=78鈥?/a> and follow the suggestions.





Good Luck
Verde (means green in spanish), now all related to environmental and health topics are ';green';, so I think ';verde'; sounds terrific...
Spas-tic!


Oh, wait... that isn't a very relaxing word.





How about: Spas-tastic!


Well... that isn't very good either.





You shouldn't listen to any of my suggestions.
Rejuvenation Haven





The Sanctuary





Rejuvenate 2000
La clairi猫re. It's French for a tree-free area in the middle of the woods.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment