Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best Day Spa in or near Kissimmee, FL for couples?

My boyfriends birthday is coming up and I thought it would be nice to go for a couples day at the spa. Do you know of any good spas in Kissimmee fl or orlando fl?Best Day Spa in or near Kissimmee, FL for couples?
There's a really nice day spa at the Gaylord Palms hotel/convention center called Canyon Ranch. It was voted # 1 spa by the Orlando Sentinel's 101 Best list (very random that I know that, yes lol). It's in Kissimmee near Disney....on S. International Drive and Osceola Parkway I believe. Also there's the Ritz-Carlton Spa but I can't remember where that is. And like they said above, I've heard the Grand Floridian spa is cool too. Hope that helps!Best Day Spa in or near Kissimmee, FL for couples?
/\/\/\/\ I agree with Ariel above /\/\/\/\





went here a couple of times for free because my mom works at this hotel. I love the citrus zest therapy it would be nice for him.





The other stuff they have smells very flowery and strong which my sis had and she came out smelling like a perfume shop. they have really nice old ladies that do it.
Try the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa at Disney! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment