Saturday, January 23, 2010

What would be your perfect spa day?

Cost is not a problem.What would be your perfect spa day?
a massage, a chocolate facial, laser hair removal, a cucumber peel over the eyes, a wax job, pedicure and manicure, having a book to read while I am lying in the mud bath or listening to a i-pod.What would be your perfect spa day?
For you, maybe. Lol.
I would go for the gold! I'd start with a body scrub, then a wrap, followed by a massage. After a cup of tea and a light lunch, I'd have a facial, manicure, pedicure, and then get my hair and makeup done for a night on the town!
Ok, Here it is.


First I take a naked swim in their pool with only women lifeguards in the pool. Second I take a series of mudbaths


where the women attendents massage me in a mud bath and then clean me off in the shower. Next I get a full body wash three times with something like sea salts, apricots,walnuts,kelp. Now I'm ready for a full Thai massage 2 people 2 hours. After that I relax with a special facial and a manicure and break for lunch.


After lunch I get a foot massage 2 hours with special Thai tea. Hair cut and style
I have never been to a spa and I am not into sweating for no reason but I think that it would be great to have a pedicure where my feet were massaged a lot. I have foot problems and rubbing them helps so I think professional hands would feel awesome. I also would like to try (and I'm absolutely fascinated by) acupuncture because I think it could help me with my aches and pains. Constant music playing all day without a single soul speaking to me (I really enjoy solitude). Oh yeah, I would love to be able to swim some laps in a pool. There is not one for at least 40 miles from where I live and I really miss the relaxed feeling of swimming to exhaustion.
shower, a warm wax, another shower, then the next day go pee then a 2 hour massage for free late at night
Perfect spa day? I send my wife to the spa, and sit around in my underwear watching football.
1) Have my dream car pick me up at home and drive me to the massage place


2) Get a full body massage (hot stones, lotions, hands, and everything else that feels good)


3) Get a manicure and pedicure


4) Get a facial


5) Have someone wash and style my hair


6) Have someone put on my make-up


7) Get dressed up in a beautiful outfit


8) Go out to eat at my favorite restaurant


9) Then spend the rest of the evening with my man





... That would be an awesome day... I actually would like to have all that done on my wedding day or the day before... cause that would be freakin awesome, in my opinion, haha
fully naked...





1. Steam room 20 minutes


2. Sea Salt scrub, rubbed all over my body


2. 1 Hour massage - two people


3. Nails done


4. Hair done


5. top it off, drive home looking and feeling good.. and then have hot sex with my boyfriend :)
Hmm the day after a big night out, so it would be a sunday for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment