Thursday, January 21, 2010

At home spa day for a group of girls?

so my friends a little down... i feel bad so were having a girls night out for her but we wanna do an at home spa thing? any ideas? facemasks etc?At home spa day for a group of girls?
toenail painting, parafin wax (can buy the tubs and wax @ walmart), face masks, a couple chick-flicks, soft pajamas (ulta has buy 2 for $10 right now...and they are awesome), a couple bottles of champagne (hey, the cheap stuff is good too. Especially mixed with a little orange juice for a mimosa!)





My friends and I did this last saturday night at my house and I had a Pure Romance consultant come out.





It was a really fun night and I learned a lot of things about my friends that I didnt know before! Everyone was relaxed and just had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment