Thursday, January 21, 2010

Have you ever been to a day spa?

What did you think about it? What did you like best?Have you ever been to a day spa?
Yes, I am a transgendered male and had been going to the spa for haircuts. I scheduled a day for my self when my hairstylist asked if I ever had a massage. I asked her if the staff would be uncomfortable if I came dressed as a woman. She said ';absolutely not a problem.'; I did dress and spent a half day with a mud pack, hot rock massage, body wax, hair styling, a makeup session and manicure and pedicure, all very relaxing. The best part was just chatting with all the women who accepted me as one of the girls. We shared a lot of 'Secrets'; about men etc. It was a great day.Have you ever been to a day spa?
I've been to a gay day spa - It's not what you think! Its a spa where gay couples can go and wont get kicked out if you give your hunny a peck on the cheek during your nice jacuzzi soak. I'd have to say soaking in the jacuzzi naked, next to my sweetheart was my favorite part. Justin B has the right idea as well ;)





If you're thinking about going I would say it's worth every penny they nab out of your pocket! Get all the bells and whistles.
ha ha funny! I liked the part where I was able to be rubbed by a cute guy without feeling bad and I was relaxed and he didn't know me!





It really fun I think! It's really relaxing but you kinda need to have the whole day off if you go in the morning for a rub because you feel so good when you get out your like ahh I wanna go and sleep now!





it's really great! ha ha if you go have fun!!
I'm going to one in Tahiti~~~~ February can't wait!
Yea It was fun. I liked the mud bath and the martini the best. Good times good times!
No but i want to go!





I wonder if they have ones specifically for gay men!

No comments:

Post a Comment