Saturday, January 23, 2010

Would you give yourself a spa day?

I'm going to Cancun in August, b4 school starts, and I'm going there to relaxe. I'm going jetskiing, walking on the beach, Chichen iza etc. It's purely to relax. And my hotel has a spa. I'm a man with extra bagage. I've been wanting to do it(like massages), but I'm too selfconsious to do it in the US where most people have that perfect body. Would you do it? Do you suggest a certain massage?Would you give yourself a spa day?
Spa days are wonderful. Like it or not the majority of the people in the world have ';extra baggage,'; so the massage therapists will not think anything about what shape you are in.





Most people in the US do not have perfect bodies, only the airbrushed fake people on magazine covers, don't kid yourself.





I know many men in all walks of life who get massages from race car drivers to fishermen and businessmen who find that it helps a great deal with their overall health and well-being. Many doctors and physical therapists recommend spa therapies in addition to medical therapies for their patients as it improves the bodies circulation as well as your breathing and stress levels.





When you get to your hotel, you can ask the spa employees to provide you with a spa menu and explain the various massages to you. You can also take advantage of other services such as hot tubs/Jacuzzis and steam rooms, which will add to the massage experience.





Enjoy every moment of your Cancun visit. The last massages my husband and I had were hot stone massages which are a combination of deep muscle massages and the use of heated smooth heat retaining stones to the massage strokes. This causes the massages movement to soak even more deeply into the muscle.





You will feel a lot more flexible and relaxed for weeks afterward. Have fun.Would you give yourself a spa day?
OF COURSE!!! GO AHEAD AND RELAX
I have before. everyone needs a little ';me'; time. Go for it! Relax! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment