Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day spa...How much do I tip the masseuse?

I'm going to a day spa for the first time when I go to San Diego in a couple of months, and I was wondering how to tip for a 50 minute session. All the spa said was that tips were at the guest's discretion and of course I would like to tip properly.Day spa...How much do I tip the masseuse?
I'm a massage therapist in Texas. Thank you for thinking ahead.





I get some young ones that don't seem to know about tipping people in service professions. $5 is about average, some figure 10 to 15 percent of cost. When I get $5 per half hour or more, that is a very generous person.





Don't be afraid to ask them to adjust the pressure (deeper or lighter). It's your massage and we want you to enjoy the experience or at least feel better when you come out.





Have a good trip!
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment