Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Me and my Bff are going into the 8th grade and want to have a spa day.?

We need ideas and stuff to do.We also want to redo are make up rutine so tips would help!What things are essentional to do before going back to school?Me and my Bff are going into the 8th grade and want to have a spa day.?
when I go first , i get a aromatherapy massage all over , or a stone massage, if I do that I get a neck face hand and foot aromatherapy massage, then maybe get makeup applied and my hair cut and styled, so maybe have them show you new makeup techniques. then I go shopping and buy a whole new outfit and go out to dinner. good luck and get your nails and a pedicure done, I dont have the right nails for it but it is fun.Me and my Bff are going into the 8th grade and want to have a spa day.?
8th grade?


too young!
well gurl my BFF and i are to this school year is gonna be different we go to the spa every two weeks and get manicures and pedicures also a hour and a half massages and its great. After that we usually go get a refreshing drink and hit the hair salon but thats only when its the week of school like 1 day before. then we go to my house and go through all of our make up and whatever we need we make a list of the make up and go buy it. We try to keep up on the latest fashion threw the enternet and do our own styles too. We also mix and match and expirement different looks on each other to see if its rockable for me or her! Hope this helps!!!
you have to learn how to use the word ';our'; and ';are'; correctly. otherwise, you should be going back to 3rd grade

No comments:

Post a Comment