Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much does a day at the spa cost?

I'm looking at spas for a girls day out while I'm travelling with my friends. How much would that cost about, estimated? It would include 4 guests. I would like myself and all my guests to get massages, facials and possibly body scrubs. My friends and I are going to be staying in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Also, reccomendations for spas are appreciated. Thanks!!!How much does a day at the spa cost?
massages per person for half an hour: at least $50


facials per person: $50 to $100


body scrubs per person: $50 to $100





yeah, pretty expensive. but these prices are just for medium spas. you can get ones for cheaper but i wouldn't risk it because they could have bad quality materials. GOOD LUCK1How much does a day at the spa cost?
honestly, it can cost anywhere from 400 to 1,000 dollars or more PER PERSON.





depends on the location
that would cost a lot


more than 600$ definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment