Saturday, January 23, 2010

So I want to own my owm spa one day and still want to go back to school but I dont know what for what classes.

owning a spa what classes should I take to own a business spa and hopefully hotel.So I want to own my owm spa one day and still want to go back to school but I dont know what for what classes.
take accounting, hotel management, sociology, business administration, health courses, nutrition, and english or speech wouldn't hurt either. I think this will give you a well rounded education to both help you acquire your dream or a spa, but also put you in a position to run it well as well as have some knowledge as to how people interact, which I think is why alot of people fail in their businesses sometimes. They can';run it and own it'; , but if your business is a service business, which a spa would be, it is best to understand people and how they think as well, so you will have the ';personal touch'; that grows the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment