Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would having my sweet sixteen at a day spa be a good idea?

I want to invite 3-4 people and spend a day at the spa.





Do you have any other suggestions?(Can't have it at home, already had the crafts, bowling, and slumber parties)Would having my sweet sixteen at a day spa be a good idea?
I think it sounds lovely!!





One of my favorite trips to a spa was with girlfriends. We'd each go off to do this or that, and then meet back up in the common room to chat and wait for our next appointments. (spoiled me too - now if I don't go with a friend I don't enjoy it as much!)\





I agree about going out to eat afterwards - all refreshed!





Good luck!Would having my sweet sixteen at a day spa be a good idea?
i wouldnt want to do that


because you turning sixteen is supposed to be fun and exciting


you dont want to relax on your sweet sixteen


rent out a place get a dj and have a dancing party


that would be wayy funner


or if you want to keep it simple


go to your favorite restaurant with about 5 to 7 of your closest girl friends and hook up a date for each one of you


those are really fun and inexpensive


most of my friend did that


instead of throwing a huge party


but if you have the money


go all out on a dance party
thats a really cool idea! i would have never thought of that haha. but maybe instead of spending the whoole day there, you could go have dinner afterwards? unless the spa would be too expensive to also pay for dinner....but anyways yeah have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment