Thursday, January 21, 2010

My fiancee' gave me $150 for a ';day spa/salon'; for my birthday. I have never gone to one of these places.

I can even have laser hair removal done if I choose to do so. Anyone ever go to one of these places? what should I get done? I'm having trouble deciding...anyone have any tips?My fiancee' gave me $150 for a ';day spa/salon'; for my birthday. I have never gone to one of these places.
$150 won't come even close to paying for laser hair removal. That amount isn't much at any better salon, so you may end up only getting a massage.My fiancee' gave me $150 for a ';day spa/salon'; for my birthday. I have never gone to one of these places.
Mow the grass!!!!!!!
First, be sure that the spa is a good one [ google it ].


My favorites are:


1] massage


2] manicure/pedicure


3] facial


You can get body scrubs, eyebrow shaping, lashes dyed, facial peel, etc.


Look up all their services, and ask a knowledgable friend if possible.
$150 is gonna get the basic Massage/Mani/Pedi you'll be lucky if anything is left over and like the other person said check them out before you go make sure they are clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment