Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is a girl's/women's favorite part of a Spa Day.?

What is your favorite part, like a manicure/pedicure, a facial, massages or something else.What is a girl's/women's favorite part of a Spa Day.?
I usually do ';Spa Days'; at home. My favorite thing is running a hot bath with lots of bubbles and a nice soothing scent like lavender. I have this really fantastic smelling deep conditioning treatment that I apply to my hair as well.


After that, I put on one of those mud masks and do my nails.


It's really relaxing and a nice thing to when you're feeling stressed out.What is a girl's/women's favorite part of a Spa Day.?
I love it all! I really enjoy getting facials or massages. Also when they shampoo my hair, wow that is the best! Any type of pampering is enjoyable.
Never been to a spa. Not my thing at all.
My favourite part is the hot tub or the steam room! I can close my eyes and relax for a while and I come out feeling much better!
the mute men
For some reason I love the Pedicure....and I don't mind the massage either!
My favorite part is the peace and quiet. It gives me time to re-center. As far as treatments, I love a good facial and a good pedicure.
I like the nail treatments myself. The guy I'm seeing gives me better massages than any spa could.

No comments:

Post a Comment