Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Which oils do they use the most at a day spa?

i recently went to a day spa %26amp; loved how it smells there and would like to buy essential oils or lotions that have a similar smell. does anybody have any suggestions??Which oils do they use the most at a day spa?
I work at an Aveda Concept Salon. The lovely smell there is a combination of all the products used by Aveda. Aveda products are made with essential oils. As a massage therapist, my room smells the best. I use Aveda Hand Relief (essential oils and extracts of coneflower, aloe, licorice, plus their own ';fragrance';) and Aveda Foot Relief (peppermint and menthol). I scent my own massage oil with a variety of essential oils, usually lavendar and palmrosa. I also use a scented candle from Yankee Candle Company.Which oils do they use the most at a day spa?
I know of the three different spas that I have been to recently, atleast for their massage oils they use Body Bloomers, which are hard to find for retail, but you might be able to ask when you are there if they do sell it.





Also for the over all scent of the rooms, I notice that they used a lot of fig or chamile oil smells.





I love the spa smell too...it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment