Friday, May 14, 2010

HELP! I want to have a relaxing spa day for myself at home? need tips! ~~10 points~~ NEEDED BADLY!?

I want to have a relaxing spa day at home for me and maybe my friend. How can I go about it? I am on a buget of about $20-30 or under! Any good products, links, step by step? HELP!


and only serious answers. I really need ideas!!!HELP! I want to have a relaxing spa day for myself at home? need tips! ~~10 points~~ NEEDED BADLY!?
in whichever room you're doing it, drape a bright coloured curtain over it to create a relaxing glow...(i reccomend pink) play some soothing classical music and light lots of candles (vanilla is great!) dont bother with nail polish because any mess-ups will just stress you out but treat yourself to a foot and hand scrub or mask and creme. also buy a nice face mask... at cvs or any other drug store you could get a great avocado one for all skin types.


take a bubble bath and in it put a capfull of baby oil or sweet almond oil, add a vanilla (or favourite scent) bath bomb (chocolate scent is great too!)


have everything planned out for when you get out of the tub. make sure the bathroom is perfectly cleaned and your towel is out along with a warm bath robe and slippers. make yourself some tea or hot water to sip throughout your bath... if it spills, no worries! herbal teas are great for the skin. maybe put out some chocolates for yourself as well.


spa days are my favourite but i hate when things arn't ready or organised, its so stressful and although it seems like nothing, it can really ruin the whole thing to have to run around looking for a towel or product or something, so just make sure you're ready before you start


have fun!!HELP! I want to have a relaxing spa day for myself at home? need tips! ~~10 points~~ NEEDED BADLY!?
take a bath,


exfoliate,


shave everywhere really well,


give yourself a nice mani-pedi,


face mask,


play calming music, and just


relax!





[i recommend bath and body works for all supplies. talk to a sales associate]
candles are the most relaxing thing in the world.


if you turn off all the lights and just light a bunch of good smelling candles its very relaxing.


bubble baths.


nice music.


maybe read some magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment