Friday, May 14, 2010

Questions About a Day at the Spa?

My husband bought me a day at the spa and it has a sixty-minute massage, sixty minute facial, lunch, and a mani/pedi. I have had the mani/pedi before I've just never had the facial or the massage. Plus its a prenatal massage and I just don't know what to expect. Can anyone give me any pointers?Questions About a Day at the Spa?
ive had a facial, they are really nice the people who will do it will tell you what to do. I had to take my top off (so wear a bra) and lie down on the massage table then they put a warm towel over my body until just above my boobs and then you just close your eyes and they begin !! they sometimes talk to you and ask you questions on what you use on your skin and stuff. the staff will be really friendly so don't worry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment