Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where is a nice day spa in downtown Cleveland, Ohio?

We are having a bachelorette party in Cleveland in August. I am thinking we could get our nails done before we hit the bars..any ideas? I am not from around thereWhere is a nice day spa in downtown Cleveland, Ohio?
Go to Zen Salon %26amp; Spa; it's at 2718 Lorain Road between the West Side Market and St. Ignatius High School.Where is a nice day spa in downtown Cleveland, Ohio?
I used to get my hair cut right downtown at a spa on the first floor of the Old Arcade (anyone in Public Square knows where the Old Arcade is -- it's also home of the Hyatt Hotel and Vivo restaurant.) Max's, (Maxine's?) Salon. Nails? -- that I don't know if they do, but it's a few blocks away from the Warehouse District, party central.
I have absoutely no idea, I'm sorry. But I do know that the Browns suck so bad they make me want to vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment