Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day Spa customers or have had a facial?

is going to a day spa really worth it? I'm going this Friday to get ';skin Brightening'; the cost is $155


do facials really make a difference in one day, I have a party to go on Sat? thanksDay Spa customers or have had a facial?
I got a facial a few weeks ago and my skin felt nicer for several days, immediately after I left. I have never had a skin brightening facial, but I know that with other facials you may be a little red and splotchy for a few hours afterwards.





Anyways, facials are great so at the very least you'll have a nice, relaxing experience!Day Spa customers or have had a facial?
i wouldnt think so and some times it may make your face worse i have never heard of skin brighting but i dont think that is worth it you could buy so many diffrent things with that money.
usually you are supposed to get facials at least a week b4 your event to allow your skin to heal depending on what kind of facial you are getting...hoestly i have paid like $30 for a standard facial, but when i paid like $100 for a facial at a spa, i totally noticed the difference in the service...and she actually knew what she was tlaking about too and the treatments i got worked wonder and i noticed my skin looked healthier within a couple of days and it was so worth the money...talk to the person who is giving you the facial they will be able to tell you if the results will be noticed the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment