Tuesday, May 11, 2010

At my B-day party i am going to have a spa day( at my house)?

I want to do temples, feet, back and crazy hairstyles! What can i use?


( I am also doing bloody mary and light as a feather stiff as a board and i need more ideas)


Please no rude commentsAt my B-day party i am going to have a spa day( at my house)?
Oh, that sounds cool! The easiest and basic thing, coming from an unexperienced fashionista :P, for the massages is hot/warm towels, and people with smooth hands. After all, you dont want the guy from Scary Movie 2 doing your massages....do you?!?!? XD





as for what to lay on...i uhh..have no idea lol :S.





New ideas could be Mani Margi Panty Party -(anyone else who watches Scrubs help me out here with direct quote? lmao)- Basically, you just relax, have a margarita, get a manicure, wear little(in a girl-comfortable environment), and party=have fun! But like i said above, i dont know if thats EXACTLY what Carla suggests to Elliot. Something along the lines of that, lol.





Happy birthday! Relax and enjoy yourself...you women deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment