Friday, May 14, 2010

Spa treatments for my spa day?

For christmas my fiance got me a giftcard to the spa. I'm going to have a spa day, but I don't really know what treatments to get. They have massages, facials, body wraps, waxings, nails. Does anyone have any advice on what treatments I should get? What is your favorite spa treatment? What order should i get the treatments like should i get a body wrap before a masage?Spa treatments for my spa day?
A Facial is my favourite and great for your skin.


And get a wrap too as these are sublime.





Make sure you choose something you want to do though.





Waxings get done before relaxing stuff or it will reverse all the relaxation.


You want to finish being relaxed.





Otherwise wraps, facials, can be done either way around. But I would put massages before the wraps.





Have a wonderful time, can i come with you?





XXSpa treatments for my spa day?
ask for a steem shower treatment!! its AMAZING!1 it dexoxes your skin! def get a mani! pedi !! and a massage!








that would be amzing!








have fun!!








xoxoxoxooxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment