Friday, May 14, 2010

Where to relax at a day spa with my friends. ?

hi i was wondering if anyone would know of a place to go in adelaide to relax,eat swim in the pool in a relaxed quiet enviroment , just to do for the day only.... not and actual weekend thing. any resorts...??Where to relax at a day spa with my friends. ?
I think you should search the Google site for Day spas and find one that you like.Where to relax at a day spa with my friends. ?
I can only think of one, and that's at the marina pier in Glenelg. So I googled day spas in Adelaide and it's come up with a long list. Here's the link for the list.





http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en%26amp;rlz鈥?/a>





Hope you have fun!
I don't think we have anything like that.





There is Next Generation Gym's that have that sort of atmosphere





http://www.nextgenerationclubs.com.au/ad鈥?/a>





Also a work out if you want :)





Apart from that there are the regular day spas in adelaide that just do the facials and spas etc!
Dead sea spa in Jordan !

No comments:

Post a Comment